We’re conjuring up more spooky sweetness in part two of ‘How to Throw a Spooky Soiree, Sugarfina-style!’ If you missed the first series of spell-binding recipes, check them out here.
Witch’s Potion Cocktail Dressed with a Witch's Hat Cookie Brim
Something sweet is brewing! That’s right, we’re stirring up a witch’s potion, complete with a witch's hat cookie brim, inspired by our Witch's Potion Candy Bento Box. You can make this for yourself, the whole family or brew up a large batch for all your favorite witches (you’ll definitely want to make it a double for their toil and trouble!) This potion is sure to satisfy creatures of all ages.
Witch's Hat Cookie Brim Ingredients:
- Dark Chocolate Sugar Cookie mix
- Milk or dark chocolate, melted
- Candy Apple Caramels from our Witch's Potion Candy Bento Box
Witch's Potion Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 oz Black vodka (for little ghosts, simply replace the alcohol with a drop or two of black food coloring)
- 1 oz Apple juice (use more or less depending on how strong you want your Witch’s Potion)
- 1 tbsp Simple Syrup (add only if you want your drink a little sweeter)
- Edible black glitter
- Concoct the sugar cookie mix and stir in crushed Candy Apple Caramels
- Roll out the dough and use your chosen martini glasses to measure the diameter of your cookie. (You want your cookie to sit nicely on the rim of the glass to resemble an upside down witch’s hat.)
- Once the cookies have baked and cooled, remove the center of each cookie with a circular cookie cutter that is smaller than the rim of your glass.
- Roll each rim in melted chocolate and cover in silver sprinkles for an a bit of extra magic
- Next, fill a shaker with ice. Pour all liquid ingredients into the shaker and give it a shake for 30 seconds
- Strain the chilled drink into the martini glass
- Stir in the edible black glitter for an extra spooky shine
- Add the Witch’s Brim Candy Apple Caramel Cookies, drop in a straw and drink up, witches!
Witch's Potion Sugar Cookies
What is a Halloween party without something boo-tiful? We used this deliciously simple sugar cookie recipe and a bottle-shaped cookie cutter to create adorable potions to satiate even the sweetest fangs at the party.
Grab edible paper and ink to print out your colorful potion designs and don’t forget to decorate each cookie with our exclusive Halloween candies. Our Apple Frogs, Zombie Brains, and Candy Apple Caramels will add that sweet spooky touch that your guests won’t stop “oohing and ahhing” over.
Ghouls just want to have (Halloween) fun, and we’ve got the treats to lift your spirits and make your Halloween party sweetly fa-boo-lous. Celebrate the spookiest season of the year with Sugarfina!