DIY Rainbow Dessert Board
Strike gold this St. Patrick’s Day with a colorful dessert board! We’re sharing everything you need to try your luck at making it this holiday to lure that lucky leprechaun. Just as impressive as it is delicious, this DIY activity is a fun way to spend time with your family and best friends leading up to March 17th.
Made with Sugarfina candies, this good-as-gold dessert board features a variety of our best-selling flavors. Begin by picking out your favorite Sugarfina Candy Cubes® by color. Here are a few of our suggestions:
- Red - Sugar Lips®, Strawberry Daiquiri Hearts, Cranberry Cocktail Bears
- Orange - But First, Rosé Roses, Peach Bellini®, Magic Mangos
- Yellow - Island Pineapples, Prosecco Frosecco, “Lisa” Pineapple Saxophones
- Green: Apple Frogs, “Chick” Marshmallow Eggs, Matcha Bears
- Blue: Robin’s Egg Caramels, Baby Whales, Sugarfina Pearls (Blue & White)
- Purple: Chocolate Confetti, Elderberry Bears
- White: Champagne Bubbles, Golden Truffle Eggs, Prosecco Frosecco
You’re in luck! Enjoy 10% off your order of $50 or more with code: RAINBOWS at checkout. Exclusions apply.
After choosing your candies, pick out a charcuterie board best fit for the number of people who will be enjoying dessert. We suggest using a circular board to easily help shape the rainbow, but a rectangular board works just as well! Begin with the outermost section of the rainbow, and assort your red candies to create an arc. Continue by making an orange arc inside the red arc, a yellow arc inside the orange arc, and so forth all the way up until purple. Once your arcs are complete, take your white candies and create “clouds” at the end of both ends of the rainbow.
Feeling lucky? These star bowls from Amazon are perfect for filling with your remaining chocolates and gummies! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year with this adorable Rainbow Dessert Board - and make sure to tag us on social media @sugarfina in your creations for a chance to be reposted!