Sugarfina x ReserveBar Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS WHO ARE THE AGE OF TWENTY-ONE (21) OR OLDER IN THEIR PLACE OF RESIDENCE.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this contest is Sugarfina, Inc., with offices at 1700 E. Walnut Ave. El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or other social media platforms.
2. PRIZES; ODDS OF WINNING: There is one (1) grand prize for this promotion, comprised of:
a. a $100 ReserveBar gift card which can be used to purchase the AVIATION AMERICAN GIN WITH ENGRAVED RYAN REYNOLDS SIGNATURE & 3PC SUGARFINA® CANDY BENTO BOX®
The winners are not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner may not substitute his or her prize for its cash equivalent and may not transfer or assign the prize without Sponsor’s permission. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the contest by following the instructions set forth in the advertisements or posts regarding the contest.
If the contest involves submission or posting of a photograph or other media (collectively, the “Media”), the Media should only contain images and likenesses (including locations) for which the entrant has legal and valid right, permissions, and license. Media that contains images of any person other than the applicant or that contain any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without consent of usage, or otherwise infringes upon the intellectual property rights or defames or invades the publicity or privacy rights of any third party, living or deceased, will be void and disqualify participant. Media that includes trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging) owned by others, other than trademarks or logos owned by the Sponsor or that contain personal identification (such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses) will be void and disqualify the participant. Submissions featuring subject matter related to pornography, the promotion of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs, firearms or other weapons, any unlawful activity, hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism, or bigotry), activities that promote hatred or harm to another human being, promote a political or religious agenda, that offend generally accepted standards of public decency and respect for others, or communicate a message or image inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which either of the Sponsor wishes to be associated with, as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion, will be void and disqualify the participant.
Only one entry per person is permitted.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to obtain any parental or employer permission to use the equipment required to complete the entry.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia, but excluding all territories and possessions of the United States of America who are twenty-one (21) year of age or older in their respective places of residence as of the start date of the contest.
This promotion is not open to those who, as of the start of the contest were:
(a) employees, directors, officers, agents or representatives of Sponsor or their affiliates, subsidiaries, or parents, advertising or promotion agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials and services in relation to the Contest;
(b) members of the immediate family of any of the persons in (a) above;
(c) engaged in the development, production, drawing or selection of winners for this promotion;
(d) members of the same household as any of the persons in (a) and (c) above.
(collectively, the “Released Parties”).
5. SELECTION: The winner(s) will be selected by a representative of Sponsor based on the qualifications and goals set forth in the contest advertisements. Sponsor’s decision will be final and binding in all respects. The winner(s) will be notified within thirty (30) after the judgment through the social media platform in which the entry was submitted or through any other contact information reasonably available to Sponsor. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within three (3) days after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
6. SCHEDULE: The advertisement for the contest will set forth the start and end date of the contest. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on the end date.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend the Rules of this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Sponsor, as applicable, in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this promotion. By participating, participants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; (b) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties and “Facebook,” “Twitter,” ”Instagram,” or any other social media platform where the contest is advertised, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prize(s) or participation in this promotion. Winner agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation.
8. TAXES. Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor do not provide tax advice. Participants are encouraged to contact their own tax advisor regarding potential tax implications, if any, of this Promotion.
9. WINNERS LIST/ COPY OF RULES: For the name of the prize-winner(s), available after the end date, or to obtain a copy of these rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Social Media Contest Dated [please insert the date], Sugarfina, Inc., 3915 West 102nd Street, Los Angeles, California 90303.
DISPUTES/ APPLICABLE LAW: By participating in this promotion, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the state of California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of California, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California, U.S.A.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor, its affiliates, its advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of products or services related to this Contest and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor shall have no liability associated with the purchase of items from ReserveBar by the winner.