Sugarfina Royal Wedding Giveaway
Contest Official RulesNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE IN THEIR PLACE OF RESIDENCE.
1.SPONSOR: The sponsor of this contest is Sugarfina, Inc., with offices at 3915 West 102nd Street, Los Angeles, California 90303 (“Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
2. PRIZES: One (1) grand prize consisting of
1) 3 pc Petite Candy bar from Sugarfina, an approximate retail value of $295.00;
2) Hair and makeup services provided by Glamsquad for five (5) on May 19, 2018 an approximate retail value of $625.00;
3) Five (5) OPI nail polish collections, an approximate retail value of $815.00.
4) Five (5) pairs of pajama sets from Plum Pretty Sugar, an approximate retail value of $280.00.
The total approximate retail value of this prize is $ 2,015.00.
The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
3.HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the contest by following the instructions set forth in advertisements or Instagram posts regarding this contest. Instagram users may enter by completing the following steps: 1) ‘Like’ Sponsor’s post advertising this contest; 2) Follow @sugarfina, @glamsquad, @plumprettysugar; @opi 3) Comment on Sponsor’s post advertising this content as to what they would do if they were princess for a day; 4) Tag one (1) friend.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant represents and warrants that: (a) the Submitted Material will be his/her original and independent creation; (b) he/she will be the sole creator of the Submitted Material and will own all right, title and interest (including all copyrights) in and to the Submitted Material and all portions and elements thereof; (c) the Submitted Material will not use, contain or depict any third-party copyrighted material or content, including, without limitation, music, audio/visual works, graphics, artwork, works of visual art, text, script, dialogues, and thematic material; (d) except as specifically designated by Sponsor, the Submitted Material will not depict or refer to any identifiable product, service, business or company name, mark, brand, logo or slogan, or any identifiable product, service, business or company image or description; (e) he/she will obtain an executed Submitted Material Participant Release (in the form provided by Sponsor) from each person (including him/herself) whose identity is portrayed or otherwise identifiable in the Submitted Material, or from the custodial parent or legal guardian in the event a person portrayed or otherwise identifiable in the Submitted Material is a minor at the time of recording, filming, or photographing, and will furnish the originals of all such executed releases to Sponsor upon request; (f) he/she will obtain an executed Submitted Material Location Release (in the form provided Sponsor) for each location or property (including one’s own property) at which the Submitted Material will was filmed, recorded and/or photographed, and will furnish the originals of all such executed releases to Sponsor upon request; (g) the Submitted Material will not contain any defamatory, libelous, illegal, obscene, sexual, violent or abusive material or content (including language used in the Submitted Material); (h) neither the Submitted Material nor any material or content contained therein has previously been published, exhibited, distributed or commercially exploited in any form or medium by anyone; and (i) no medium embodying the Submitted Material, including any electronic or digital file, will contain any virus, spyware, malware, or other harmful or invasive program, code or software.
Only one entry per person is permitted.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to obtain any parental or employer permission to use the equipment required to complete the entry.
4.ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all legal residents of:
E) New York
G) the District of Colombia
who are the age of majority or older in their respective places of residence as of May 15, 2018, and live in GlamSquad’s service areas, available at https://www.glamsquad.com/faq/.
This promotion is not open to those who, as of May 15, 2018 were:
(a) employees, directors, officers, agents or representatives of Sponsor, GlamSquad, Plum Pretty Sugar, and OPI, or their affiliates, subsidiaries, or parents, advertising or promotion agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials and services in relation to the Contest;
(b) members of the immediate family of any of the persons in (a) above;
(c) engaged in the development, production, drawing or selection of winners for this promotion;
(d) members of the same household as any of the persons in (a) and (c) above.]
(collectively, the “Released Parties”).
5. SELECTION: The winner(s) will be selected by a representative of Sponsor based on qualifications and goals set forth in the contest advertisements. Sponsor's decision will be final and binding in all respects. The winner(s) will be selected on or about May 16, 2018. The winner(s) will be notified within thirty (30) after the judgment by mail, e-mail or telephone. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) day after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
6. SCHEDULE: The advertisement for the contest will set for the start and end date of the contest. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on May 15, 2018.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend the Rules of this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this promotion. By participating, participants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; (b) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties and “Facebook,” “Twitter,” and “Instagram,” from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prize(s) or participation in this promotion. Winner agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation.
8. TAXES. Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor does not provide tax advice. Participants are encouraged to contact their own tax advisor regarding potential tax implications, if any, of this Promotion.
9. WINNERS LIST/ COPY OF RULES: For the name of the prize-winner(s), available after the end date, or to obtain a copy of these rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to Sugarfina Royal Wedding Giveaway, Sugarfina, Inc., 3915 West 102nd Street, Los Angeles, California 90303.
11. DISPUTES/ APPLICABLE LAW: By participating in this promotion, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the state of California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of California, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California, U.S.A.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor, its affiliates, its advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of products or services related to this Contest and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.